- 2 – 4 Long English Cucumbers
- 4 large Hot House Tomatoes
- 1 Green Pepper (remove seeds)
- 1 Red Pepper (remove seeds)
- 1 small onion 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
Finely dice all vegetables, the smaller the better, and mix together in a bowl. Add oil and lemon juice. Season to taste and serve immediately. To make a richer salad, add chopped olives, coarsely grated carrots, cubed avocado, radishes, green onions, hot peppers, thinly sliced cabbage or lettuce, grated lemon peel and chopped parsley.