Marinated Tomatoes & Cucumbers
- 2 Long English Cucumbers ½ tsp. thyme
- 3 Hot House Tomatoes ½ tsp. sugar
- 1 Yellow Pepper 1 tsp salt
- ¾ cup vegetable oil ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup wine vinegar 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. oregano
Chop cucumbers, tomatoes and pepper. Arrange alternately in a shallow dish. Combine remaining ingredients, except parsley. Shake until well mixed; pour over vegetables. Marinate for 3 to 4 hours, basting occasionally. Drain vegetables, sprinkle with parsley and serve.